AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can you bulk load snippet extensions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

is it possible to bulk load snippet extensions? I have really a lot of them to upload (and on the ad group level) and I wonder how would be the fastest way to do it.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Kamila

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can you bulk load snippet extensions?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Kamila,

Yes! You can do a bulk upload via spreadsheet. But first, you will need to manually create at least one Structured Snippet via the Ad extensions tab. That will create your main structured snippet feed.

After that, you should go to the Shared library > Business data > main structured snippet feed. Here you will see the Structured Snippet you just manually created.

From there, click “Edit > Upload spreadsheet." The only required values in this spreadsheet are Header, Snippet Text, and a third column for “Action” (where you will have "Add" in each row).

Let me know if you have additional questions,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Cassie,

the function to upload the Structured Snippets I have found before. But what I am still missing: how to add the extension via bulk to the adgroups? Creating many structured snippets is done manually quite fast as well, but its very cumbersome to add them to the adgropus.

Or is this coming to the editor? But when?

Best
Maren

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Makato,

I'm currently checking in with the product manager on whether this is possible. I'll follow up here when I have an answer!

Cassie

Not applicable
# 5
Not applicable
Hi Cassie,

Do you have any updates?

Many thanks,
Omri

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi all,

It doesn't look as though the ability to add structured snippets in bulk to multiple ad group is available at this time. My apologies for the delay, but hopefully this will be a feature we see in the future!

Cassie