AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can we use this keyword???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

"seo company siteSmiley Tonguerestigemarketing.ca " is this a keyword???? Can we use it as a keyword??? .. When I was searching a seo company in canada then I was see this type of keyword in website spyfu report...so i want to know is that right? and how we use it??and how it works?? see the 4th keyword in this spyfu link then u can understand my question properly.....and i want the answer so please give me sollution.. http://www.spyfu.com/ppc/keywords/domain?query=www.bluehatmarketing.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Parveen poki
November 2015

Re: can we use this keyword???

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Pareveen,

When you include "siteSmiley Tonguerestigemarketing.ca" in the search query, the SERP will only include results from that site in the organic listings. It will also include ads from anyone eligible. AdWords ignores the : in the query, and the periods. So you could target this as BMM:
+seo +company +prestigemarketingca

You would get pretty much the same result.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There,

It is one of the keyword which can be used in case you want to target customer searching for this phrase. I suggest you to check AdWords Keyword Planner Tool with this keyword, as it will show you the search volume for this keyword globally and also for the location you want to target.

Thanks!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Parveen poki
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Pareveen,

When you include "siteSmiley Tonguerestigemarketing.ca" in the search query, the SERP will only include results from that site in the organic listings. It will also include ads from anyone eligible. AdWords ignores the : in the query, and the periods. So you could target this as BMM:
+seo +company +prestigemarketingca

You would get pretty much the same result.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords