AdWords
3K members online now
3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can someone help me advertise on google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello my name is ezrom shubane i stay in the republic of south africa, the name of my business is METHOD CONFERENCING & ACCOMMODATION SERVICES, basically i refer customers to hotels and guest houses throughout south africa in return the hotels pay me commission in short iam an agent for hotels and guest houses, so i would like someone from your place to help me advertise in south Africa through Google my budget per month is R300. MAY SOMEONE FROM YOUR SIDE PLEASE CONTACT ME SO THAT WE MAY PLAN MY ADVERT.

MY CELL NUMBER IS +27720352497 AND MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS eshubane@gmail.com.

KIND REGARDS

EZROM SHUBANE

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ezrom S
September 2015

Re: can someone help me advertise on google.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello EZROM and welcome,

In order to advertise on Google, it is recommended to have a website which contains the information about your business and all.

I would also encourage you to first read what Adwords is all about and whether it is the right platform for you to advertise or not:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en/us/adwords/pdf...

Happy Reading!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ezrom S
September 2015

Re: can someone help me advertise on google.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello EZROM and welcome,

In order to advertise on Google, it is recommended to have a website which contains the information about your business and all.

I would also encourage you to first read what Adwords is all about and whether it is the right platform for you to advertise or not:

http://static.googleusercontent.com/external_content/untrusted_dlcp/www.google.com/en/us/adwords/pdf...

Happy Reading!

Pankaj