AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can i run two campaigns?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Right Know My websites Adword campaign controled and run by agency.

*   They running the campaign .

* My doubt Can i run the campaign  By  Me simultaneously even though the agency running the campaign or not.

Is there is any issues may occur by running campaign for same site and keywords from different ID.

Please help me with this issue.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can i run two campaigns?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Digital M,

If both campaigns are running at the same time, from separate accounts, targeting the same keywords and listing the same website, that is a perfect definition of Double Serving.

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/2600168?hl=en

Ultimately, only one ad will be able to show at a time so I don't see the benefit of what you're explaining.

It would be different if you shut down the agency account and then ran your own account, that would only have one iteration of your ads entering the ad auction.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thanks Tommy

Shall I ask the Agency to Stop running campaign,then can i start campaign from my account.

Or

I need to close the agency account?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Digital,

If I am allowed to answers, I would say...

hmm..you should ask the agency to stop your campaign or shut down the account, then you can start a new campaign.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’