AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can i find out when a campaign was paused

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have taken over a clients account due to a member of their staff leaving.

I'm putting a report together for their MD so he knows where the account is sitting.

There are multipe campaigns that have been paused and are not showing up on the change history.

Is there any other method to find out when a campaing was paused?

I look forward to your answers.

Thanks

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Seo K
September 2015

Re: can i find out when a campaign was paused

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

After you log into AdWords if you go to the Tools and Analysis Tab there is link called Change History. This will show you every change that was done in this account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI there

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

The change history tool will show when changes are made to the status of a campaign such as pausing or deleting a campaign. Are you sure that you have selected the appropriate change type and date range to see when the change was made? I'm including a page about the change history tool for you to read, maybe you will see something on there that you can relate back to the account and why you cannot see the history of campaigns being paused-

See your account history

I hope this helps you

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

After you log into AdWords if you go to the Tools and Analysis Tab there is link called Change History. This will show you every change that was done in this account.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI there

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

The change history tool will show when changes are made to the status of a campaign such as pausing or deleting a campaign. Are you sure that you have selected the appropriate change type and date range to see when the change was made? I'm including a page about the change history tool for you to read, maybe you will see something on there that you can relate back to the account and why you cannot see the history of campaigns being paused-

See your account history

I hope this helps you

Kind regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Doh! 

Had a specific user selected rather than all users.

Thanks for your answers guys!!