AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can adwords be tracked by google analytics?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two google accounts with adwords on one and analytics on the other( yes i know i screwed up) Is there anyway i can get analytic to track the adwords traffic if it is not on the same account , and if not is there a way to move my adwords account easily over to a diferent account?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can adwords be tracked by google analytics?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Soxmarket,

I think all you need to do is add the AdWords account (email) as an admin in the Analytics account.  You can then link the two.  The key is having one Google account that has admin access in both AdWords and in Analytics.

You can check on the process of adding a user to an Analytics account here:  http://support.google.com/analytics/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1009702

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’