AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can I use google adwords on my website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my website is www.virtualproductheaven.com

Can I use adwords for site or is it still classed as spam and I lose my account?

2 Expert replyverified_user

alternative

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

is there any adwords alternatives I can use that dont class me as spam?

Not looking good.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi smallvill_herp,

Based on the responses you received here, I'm not so sure that you've achieved a site that would qualify.

I don't see very much difference between http://ovizun.com/ and http://www.virtualproductheaven.com/ and although I cannot say for sure what Google will interpret, IMO these are still questionable services you're offering.

FYI - Lets say you're approved to advertise. If you try to promote both of these sites at the same time and you own them both, you'll almost definitely, immediately be suspended.

In my experience, most major Ad serving services have similar standards when it comes to what they allow advertisers to promote. 

Good Luck and although you may not be getting the responses you prefer here, its better to know ahead of time instead of ruining any chance of using Google's services - ever.

-Tom

EDIT:  Actually after another look, I'm now certain that Google will NOT allow anything close to what you have going on.

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Hi smallvill_herp,   Your webiste is missing a privacy po...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi smallvill_herp,

Your webiste is missing a privacy policy. No amount of tinkering with your site is going to get you approved aof AdWords, it's the service you are offereing that is not allowed. You're selling views and followers on YouTube and Twitter. That is expressly forbidden in any way, shape or form. You'll probably need to rely heavily on organic search.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords