AdWords
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

can I advertise products from clickbank and amazon.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: can I advertise products from clickbank and amazon.com

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Maria, and welcome to the Community.

You can do, yes, this is known as "affiliate advertising".  However, it is very difficult to make a profit of any kind by doing this.  You'll probably find many sites around the Web making outrageous claims of overnight riches but the truth is that no riches at all are possible without long, hard work, and even then there are no guarantees.

Affiliate links are best served on sites that already have a high organic traffic.  AdWords is best used for companies and individuals selling their own products or services.

That's my opinion anyway.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there;

Clickbank and AdWords have "ambivalent" relations - that's my opinion

Though Google does not "ban" clickbank you'll find many "stories" about advertisers suspended after starting to advertise affiliates through clickbank (Run a search on this Community or on Google.com)

So be cautious before starting to advertise, have a landing page with meaningful content and follow the guidelines in the link Jon included.

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.. Yeah that's true, I'm not getting suspended , but 2 of my ads were suspended ~_~. and I think I only get 1 shoot before getting banned. 

Are there any specific how to not get suspended or not banned? Because to tell you the truth, google rules are to many, and I don't know where to read it the right one ~_~.

And I'll tell you what. I already asked adword support asked about what I want to promote, is it okay for them or not. They reply me with just try the ads, and they will let me know about it.

But after I post it, yeah they comment on it, and give a warning about suspended. lol.. I'm risking my money here. So, how exactly not getting suspended and post ads the right way?? If they answer me right, I will not get warning about getting suspended at all.

Thanks.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi;

The best advice I can give is : read the relevant section of the Policy (in your case affiliates)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
IMO, NO YOU CANNOT. we have checked into this or a while and have not found ANYONE that is currently able to advertise as a clickbank affiliate with google adwords. In fact, we have not seen any statement from google EXPLICITELY states "We will allow you to use adwords with clickbank products."

Their denial is a vritual PLAYBOOK OF EXCUSES and it all ads up to - YOU CANNOT COMPETE.

This sort of lipservice is very common with "owned" entities as we often see today with elected persons who are owned by their wealthy providers. Wallstreet and Madison avenue do not like competition.

maybe the previous responders were somewhat accurate at the time of their posts but since then their proclamations have not panned out.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ps.. this statement here is probably doing them a favor so that google can rely on opinions like this rather than having to come out and admit it themselves - which is sad. and cowardly. and demonstrates a willingness to deceive.