AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

campaign export -import

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am experiencing some difficultes when i am trying to export data throught adwords editor.

The problem is that i allthough i can see the data to be exported to the account i choose , when i login to this account on the web platform i cannot see them.

The point is that the adwords editor does not send the exported data to the web platform .

Any help please?

Thank you in Advance!

alexander

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: campaign export -import

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Export has nothing to do with uploading data to the server. Post Changes does that. Please see

http://support.google.com/adwords/editor/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=30583

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
I too had this similar problem when i tried to post a update.

1.)The solution is your have to first click on the "Get Recent Change". This way you can make sure that the change which you made on the web platform syncs.

After doing this you can again start exporting....

2.) If this wouldn't solve your case then select all the ad groups on adwords editor and press pause button and then press enabled.

Now try to post and this time it should work.

Let me know if both wouldn't solve your problem.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the problem was that the bid some way had 0 price ,so it didnt post the changes.

i have another problem please. my ads are not running because of a payment that couldnt google receive through my

billing account , but now i made the payment of the balance , but STIll i can see the red message and the campaign doesnt start.

why ?

thank you

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
ok, Fine.

Regarding payments, you need to wait till 24 hours before your payments to get credited.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, they have allready 40 hours pass but still nothing yet!!

is anybody can help me?