AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

campaign ending soon

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I'm being told a campaign is ending soon.  I did a search here and found a link with a video describing how to change the dates on my campaign, however what I see in the video is not what I see on my screen.

In the video, under "Ad extensions" there is supposed to be an option for "advanced settings" but in my screen there is no such thing.

any suggestions?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: campaign ending soon

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello James,
This is about a campaign that is ending. So you have to look for the campaign settings.

Settings tab,
All settings tab,
Advanced settings

Schedule: start date, end date ad scheduling

menu.jpg

start-end-date.jpg

** I´am learning Adwords and find it very interesting.
** Ik ben Adwords aan het leren en vind het erg boeiend.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi James,

I believe this could be due to the fact that your campaign type might be standard and not all features enabled. If that's the case, then first change the campaign type from standard to all features (https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2567043?hl=en), then you will find advanced settings and underneath that, first option would be of scheduling from where you could change the end date to the required number.

2013-08-03 15_42_23-Campaign Management.jpg

My 2 cents!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
so what do you do when you get to that screen, and it says "End date: None" but you still get the message every day saying your campaign is ending soon?