AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

campaign eligible and ads approved but no data recorded

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why are my ads not showing any clicks or data ?

the campaign is eligible and ads are all approved to run. billing is fine. 

can someone explain ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melanie C
September 2015

Re: campaign eligible and ads approved but no data recorded

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Melanie,

Welcome to adwords community Smiley Happy

You can check your ads in ad preview tool and run ad dignostic report so that you can find the exact solutions.

If it shows the reason low ad rank, try to improve the ad rank. To improve the ad rank, use different types of ad extension and improve quality score, it will help you to achive a good ranks.

However if your campaigns is new, it will take sometime to reflect the data in AdWords interface.

I would also reccomend you to follow this thread
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/Part-II-AdWords-Beginners-Guide-from...
Here you will find similar questions and its solutions.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Melanie C
September 2015

Re: campaign eligible and ads approved but no data recorded

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Melanie,

Welcome to adwords community Smiley Happy

You can check your ads in ad preview tool and run ad dignostic report so that you can find the exact solutions.

If it shows the reason low ad rank, try to improve the ad rank. To improve the ad rank, use different types of ad extension and improve quality score, it will help you to achive a good ranks.

However if your campaigns is new, it will take sometime to reflect the data in AdWords interface.

I would also reccomend you to follow this thread
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/From-the-Community-Team/Part-II-AdWords-Beginners-Guide-from...
Here you will find similar questions and its solutions.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’