AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

call extensions only show one number on my account

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 3 store in my adwords account with three different phone numbers but adwords extensions only show 1 of 3 number 100% of the time?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi Lenny,

If you are promoting one website for 3 stores, and you want to use the call extension, there is no perfect solution - unless you have different campaigns for each store (by using location keywords or location settings).

Otherwise, showing a random phone number or just the same all the time has the same effect - 2/3 of the time it won't be the most relevant number.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Lenny,

Rob's answer is accurate.

In addition, I recommend using Location Extensions if you don't already. When a Location Extension is shown with your ad (it's eligible to show when someone near one of your locations triggers your ad), the store-specific number associated with the Location Extension will show with your ad.

See more about Location Extensions here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404182?hl=en

Best,

John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Rob, thank you for responding. If I want to use a single number, can that number have phone tree? like press 1 for store? press 2 for store? press 3 for store? ect.?

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star

Hi Lenny,

Yep, you can use any kind of phone tree you want on the receiving end.

John