AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

business data feeds not showing up in dynamic ad creation feed list

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been having a lot of trouble creating my remarketing ads. I started by creating a feed from the "create a spreadsheet feed" option from the drop down list. These lists appear to be stored in mt google docs. The preview is good and mt ads were approved. The problem is mt ads are not showing any impressions, been running for over a month and enough traffic. So, I checked my shared library, none of the feeds I created show up here. So, I created a new feed in the business data section. Then I go to create a new remarketing ad ad the feed I created in the business section does not show up in the list, only the ones I created through the "create a spreadsheet feed. I am at a loss as to what to do to get my remarketing ads working.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: business data feeds not showing up in dynamic ad creation feed lis

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi

Ok let me explain the easiest way to do this,

First download the related data feed template related to your business from here.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6053288?hl=en

Then fill the related columns and upload to business data section. Then go to create a new campaign and select dynamic ad checkbox, there you should be able to select the relevant feed ID number.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your help earlier. Here is an update.. I have gotten the feed uploaded , have linked it to the campaign, created dynamic ads using the feed. I can see the preview of the ads. The ads and the feed are approved but still no impressions. I have a duplicate campaign that I created using all of the same settings except I used the automatic layout for creating the ad, that campaign is generating impressions and clicks. It has to be some setting in the dynamic ad/feed but I don't have any idea. Please help.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi Cassie,

It cant be an issue with the layout. usually it works with the both the option. However since the feed is working fine now give it another day or two to see whether its going to start working or not. In most of the custom dynamic remarketing campaigns what I noticed that it take few days to sync and work properly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have left them alone for the last ten days and they still are not working generating any impressions. The ads are approved and all of the settings are the same as the one with the standard image ad that is working. I have no idea what it could be at this point.