AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

bulk uploads / adwords editor - setting advanced features via CSV

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way, besides the adwords API to load a new account with all the account details & settings into the mcc.

I am aware of adding a new account in the mcc via a csv & then adding campaigns etc via Editor & uploading.

So i don't need answers on that as i am able to do that, 

The settings i am having trouble with is:

Ad rotation setting (I want to set this to Rotate /90 / Optomize) - automatically in a csv? can this be done?

Company information - details usually typed in on the billing form (Apart from the billing card obviously) - these fields are available for import with Editor but i am unsure what they relate to & if they are in-fact the right ones, and following on from that the correct "csv example" to upload this info - if it is possible?

-----

Another question, is there a way to combine bulk uploads in the account for , Phone, call out & Address / location extensions - at the moment all i can see is to do them individually (in the account/ Adwords as editor doesn't support these as of yet....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dan H
September 2015

Re: bulk uploads / adwords editor - setting advanced features via CSV

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dan
Unfortunately not. This has been an issue since the very first AWE and it has not been "fixed". I say "fixed" because I'm not sure it's ever going to be fixed because I think it may be by design. It forces you to check over your account to make sure that settings that you really should customize are indeed set. I'm not saying this is the reason, but I think I may be on the right track. Unless you use the API, you cannot really automate complete account uploads and downloads.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author dan H
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Dan
Unfortunately not. This has been an issue since the very first AWE and it has not been "fixed". I say "fixed" because I'm not sure it's ever going to be fixed because I think it may be by design. It forces you to check over your account to make sure that settings that you really should customize are indeed set. I'm not saying this is the reason, but I think I may be on the right track. Unless you use the API, you cannot really automate complete account uploads and downloads.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave - Thanks for your reply. What a pain. We are going to be developing / integrating with the API in the not too distant future, guess we will have to "slog" it out until then..