AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

budgeting

J S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J S
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In reply,

I know not to advertise until the site is up and running because that would be pointless. My cost per call to the toll free number are actually a lot less then I thought at .05 per minute.

What is a Google forwarding phone number? Is it with google voice or on the side? I had some trouble getting google voice to verify my number and thus stalled out on getting google voice. That's was 10 days ago and too busy to get back to it.

The vanity number drives clients to the company after they click via ppc.

My original question was actually how to budget for adwords ad campaign. Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: budgeting

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

The answer is to budget no more than you can afford and are willing to pay.

Consider your goals and set your expectations accordingly. What return do you need from your advertising campaign? How many clicks will it take to produce a lead or a sale? How much profit do you make on an average lead or sale? 

You need to figure out all of these things in order to know how to set your budget to help you achieve success.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*