AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

bidding problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

i get no search keyword impressions but imgetting placement and display network keyword ? i set it to 'onebid for all' ? also when i had set it much lower i was getting 40 views per day and now i only get clicks which i don't currently want ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: bidding problem

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

HI Guitarchildren,

I'll apologize first for potentially misunderstanding your post here but I will try to elaborate a bit if I can.

"i get no search keyword impressions but imgetting placement and display network keyword ?"

Ok - Do you have a campaign that is targeting the Search Network and do you have an ad group, keywords and ad set up for this?

"i set it to 'onebid for all' ? also when i had set it much lower i was getting 40 views per day and now i only get clicks which i don't currently want ?"

You don't want clicks?  Also you mention views, are you referring to video ads?

We're here to help but I think if you could elaborate a bit on what you're experiencing, we may be better able to assist you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

the keywords i set hardly get views ? i used to get 40 ... now all i get are network keywords and youtube video placings without hardly any views ? ... my settings are set for 'views' and not clicks ... and my average bid is higher than previous months like november ?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
youtube search keywords are getting 2 today !! no views at all

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
i also paid 2 days ago because the same advert is set to run the new campaign ... but the new one will be set to 'clicks' and not 'views' ...but that only starts monday ... and the last 3 days ive had 2-3 clicks but no views