AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

automatic placements

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I have a question about the display network. In automatic placements section, it says;

Domain-level information currently isn't available. See aggregate stats in the "Other domains" row below.

And I don't understand why it's not available. I have been running this campaign for a long time, and in this 30 days there are 334 impressions on "other domains". Why don't I see any domains on automatic placements?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suryavidyaya
September 2015

Re: automatic placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello suryavidyaya;

This is a nice question

My understanding is that if there are not enough impressions on a given domain, Google does not disclose the domain name,

The reason is not quite clear. I can only assume, that the reason is that, one could conclude about the keywords that triggered the ad (based on contextual targeting) for a specific domain.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author suryavidyaya
September 2015

Re: automatic placements

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello suryavidyaya;

This is a nice question

My understanding is that if there are not enough impressions on a given domain, Google does not disclose the domain name,

The reason is not quite clear. I can only assume, that the reason is that, one could conclude about the keywords that triggered the ad (based on contextual targeting) for a specific domain.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’