AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

an adword account for each country were I'm exporting, is that OK?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've heard from a Google expert that it's more interesting to create a google Adword account for each country were I'm exporting and then to create Campagnes per country so that I get a result per country.

Is that a good idea and if so, do I need to create each time a new google account for it with each an own e-mail adres?

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Thierry S
February

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

I think that create different campaigns per country is enough, but if you need to create and manage many campaigns per country IMO the best solution is to use MCC and then create different accounts to different countries.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

As @Łukasz S mentioned separate campaigns within the same account should do. You do not have to open separate accounts. This would  make the campaign  management  complex and complicated.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The only reason to have separate accounts is if you need to have different billing set up for each country.  I have a few clients where EMEA uses a different CC than US/CA.  In that case, you need separate accounts.