AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

all ads are gone for no reason

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi. I have an ad group and have been getting about 100 clicks a day and many more impressions. All of the sudden,  yesterday, all of my ads are not showing up. no impressions nothing. just gone. I have a pretty high daily budget and cant figure out why this is happening. Thanks for the help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: all ads are gone for no reason

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi;
Have you set an end date?
Is there a budget?
Check the Policy columns in the ads tab?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello David D,

Welcome to the Community,

Please explain what do you mean by "ads are gone". Does it mean

a) that they only stopped receiving impressions in one isolated ad group or

b) they are deleted somehow and when you look at the Ads Tab you see no active Ads ?

If a) is the case ,

1) can you write about what type of campaign contains that ad group ?

2) I would expect traffic to stop in an ad group if it is part of a Display Remarketing campaign and the associated targeting ( the audience) has a lower number of cookies than required, for example 99 visitors in the audience when 100 is required.

3) Since yesterday was sunday, could it be that the scheduling of the campaign prevented impressions during the weekend , on sunday ? Are you using scheduling ?

4) If this is a product listing ads campaign, could you check if the feed did not expire ?

5) Are there other ad groups in the same campaign which received traffic yesterday ?

6) Are you using any automated rules which may have stopped ads or keywords from that ad group ?

7) Depending on your Time zone, Was the traffic resumed today on monday , for that ad group ?

These are only some scenarios to help me identify what is going on in your account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have no set schedule and a very large budget. Havent had any impressions at all Sunday or today. I only have one ad group and it went from working fine daily for the last 3 months to just dropping off yesterday.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
OK; and on the Policy column, in the Ads tab; what message are you getting to the reason for disapproving?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They are ALLA approved. It appears as if everything is normal. No issues.
It just stopped yesterday. Everything looks as though it's in the proper
place.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

What kind of campaign is it ?

If it is a Display campaign , are you trageting gmail by any chance ?

If it is search , what are your MaxCPC bids compared to the first page bid ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It's a search campaign and my ax CPC are more than double the recommended
suggestion. It's not that I'm not getting clicks, I'm not even getting
impressions. Nothing. Just totally off google radar.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile