AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

when I run keyword test it says ads are showing but a test search shows they are not. Had account for 2 years and never had this happen

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adwords

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi lambert1,

First of all make sure your ads are approved, next checks ads with Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool, also check your ads average position if its low then raise bids and try to improve quality score.

Recheck that is your ad accruing stats.

Regards

Brijesh

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey,

>>Kindly check your avg position, May be your first page bid estimates are higher than your max cpc bids.

>>You can check your Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool for more details on specific keywords. If your ad is not showing on a specific keyword, it can give you a plethora of reasons why this might be the case. Ad preview only works for the search network.

>>The combination of quality score and bid might not be enough to get your on the first page of traffic. Work with your keywords to eliminate poorly performing words and increase bids on higher performing ones.

If everything is fine then you can contact to adwords support by email support or you can directly call them.

Thanks

Anchal

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I will go with above solution.

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi there, 

I would also check your impression share report in your account to try and help you see what is happening with the campaign. 

You are unlikely to be showing for every single search on your keywords on Google (which is normal behaviour) so you would be unlikely to show everytime you search for your own keywords to see if you ad is running. The impression share report can let you know which aspects of your account (either budget or quality score) are hindering your campaign and may need to be looked at to improve your performance. 

Hope this helps. 

A.