AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

adwords networking tag into google sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem in interfacing Google Adwords with Google Sites.
When I copy the remarketing tag given by Adwords and I paste it in the HTML Google Sites editor, the system does not accept scripts in the HTML page, and it cancels the script automatically.
In such a way, Google Adwords Remarketing tools will never communicate with Google Sites, and I think this is a great problem not only for us, but also for the whole Google Community.

1 Expert replyverified_user

interfacing Google Adwords with Google Sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a problem in interfacing Google Adwords with Google Sites.
When I copy the remarketing tag given by Adwords and I paste it in the HTML Google Sites editor, the system does not accept scripts in the HTML page, and it cancels the script automatically.
In such a way, Google Adwords Remarketing tools will never communicate with Google Sites, and I think this is a great problem not only for us, but also for the whole Google Community.

Re: interfacing Google Adwords with Google Sites

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Yep;

Didn't Calin answer your question in this Post?

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Manage-ads/How-to-insert-Adwords-remarketing-tag-into-a-Goog...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: interfacing Google Adwords with Google Sites

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you,  am a nebie here and I loose the link to the question and answer.
In any case, the answer was correct, but my implementation no, because of my faults in programming tecniques.