AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

adwords ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My ads are continually being knock off and put under review....i was told by a exfriend that his buddy works

for google and i would have these problems?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: adwords ads

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey bparker, 

Thanks for your post!

New accounts can go under review just to check that everything is ok with the account and there are no issues. Also all new ads need to be reviewed before they will be able to run. Whenever you make an edit to an ad this will also send it for re-review just to ensure there are no issues that need to be addressed. 

We try and get these reviews done as quickly as possible but they can take a few working days.

Hope that helped a little bit!

A.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi bparker,

You'll need to give us a bit more info if you want any advice.

What is your site about? Certain industries can be placed under review more often that others so if you can let us know we might be able to provide some insights.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey bparker, 

Thanks for your post!

New accounts can go under review just to check that everything is ok with the account and there are no issues. Also all new ads need to be reviewed before they will be able to run. Whenever you make an edit to an ad this will also send it for re-review just to ensure there are no issues that need to be addressed. 

We try and get these reviews done as quickly as possible but they can take a few working days.

Hope that helped a little bit!

A.