AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

adword schedule time change

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi I am a newbie I have some question need to resolve, On my account already schedule the ads for showind the ads on specific time from Monday to Saturday but the problem is the adwords they always change my ads schedule when passed 2 - 3 hours, So what should I do ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: adword schedule time change

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mrx A

I am not sure I understand your query 100% but I shall try and resolve your issue and perhaps we can get to the bottom of this.

Are the campaigns in question using conversion optimiser? If they are then ad schedules do not work with conversion optimiser.

Are your campaigns "all features" campaigns? If not, then ad scheduling is not available.

Learn more about ad scheduling here:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2404244?hl=en

Hope this helps

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mrx,

This could be a very simple mistake but are you sure you are scheduling your ads based on the 12 Hour format or the 24 Hour format? If you can check for this, I think you will be able to identify the reason for the change in scheduling (if i understood your query correctly).

Other than this, I think Clynton has highlighted the possible reasons you are facing this issue. Although, I am sure that AdWords interface would prompt you or atleast stop you from scheduling any ads if there is an compatibility issue.

@Clynton - Doesn't AdWords prompt you on such issues?

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mrx A

I hope you are aware that Ad Scheduling works on the basis of time zone you have selected while creating your account, so if you have different time zone for your account with respect to the time zone where your are targeting your ads, then this can be a possible reason for ad scheduling not working properly.

My views!

Abhishek

Rising Star
# 5
Rising Star
I second Abhishek's advice here. I missed out on suggesting this myself but it is the only other logical answer to the issue you are facing.

Shashank
Cheers,
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shashank,

Not with respect to the conversion optimiser. You are able to set up an ad schedule quiet easily. But the system will then just ignore this ad schedule. That is why I thought that it might be the case.

With respect to an incompatible campaign type, I believe it is not an option, . Was just going through potential reasons, in this case it kind of sounds like his ad schedule is being reset, so switching between campaign types might cause this issue, even if it was just accidental (I have seen weird things done before).

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
@Clynton-

Yup, Just checked with a couple of my colleagues on this and they informed me of the same thing.

I am pretty sure Abhishek's answer should help MRX solve his issues. Lets wait and see what happens.

Thanks & Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks guys for suggest me, I will try my best, Anyway I just start doing Adword at least 3 - 4 month after I boring with SEO. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
I already try it, But they still change back to normal I don't know why. My account used Pacific Time but my ads showing in Thailand that's will be +7 or more over. And I set the time following pacific time zone. And I compare with another campaign they do not change any thing until now the another account have the same time zone.