AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

adword account on different id and anylistic on another

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have analystic account on different id and adword account on different this was due to problem occurred  few year back when Indian govt make a policy changes for online credit card payment norms. Due to that many adwords account been disabled and we got solution from google to make a new account with online banking payment option.

So we have make new account that time but now we can't link those tow account in adwords and anylistic

Pls some help ?

Thax in advance

3 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harminder S
September 2015

Re: adword account on different id and anylistic on another

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Harminder,

If I've got your question right... Analytics account 1 - > linked with AdWords account 1 (now not in use)
AdWords account 2 was created and you need to link this to the Analytics account 1.
You should not have problem as linking multiple adwords accounts to Analytics is allowed now.

step 1: Ensure that the Analytics account 1 ID has admin access on AdWords account 2.
step 2: link adwords account 2 to analytics account 1 using the following steps:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en
This should solve your issue.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Harminder,

I'll admit I'm not positive that I fully understand your question but I think you're trying to link AdWords and Analytics accounts.

What I would suggest, if you still have access to your Analytics accounts would be to add the AdWords login ID (gmail account) to the Analytics account. The linking from that point should be pretty standard.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Harminder,

What issues exactly are you facing, when you try to link the GA & the AdWords account? Is your AdWords account suspended due to some reason? Or do you not have the option of linking your AdWords account in your GA account?

Some more clarity on the issues here would be great.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
shashank i was having a active accout Adwords which was already linked with my GA but as after RBI guidelinks few account does not converted to netbanking and remain on credit card payment which was not happening.
That time i make a new Adword account according to google suggestion but now Ga account shows only old account linked and there is no option to add new or edit old one

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi,
i was having a active accout Adwords which was already linked with my GA but as after RBI guidelinks few account does not converted to netbanking and remain on credit card payment which was not happening.
That time i make a new Adword account according to google suggestion but now Ga account shows only old account linked and there is no option to add new or edit old one

Rising Star
# 6
Rising Star
Hi Harminder,

Are you sure the id you are using to access the GA account has Admin access? Without admin access, you will not be given the option to link a new AdWords account or unlink one.

Please ensure that this is the case with your Id and that you have admin access in your GA account. If you do not have admin access, you need to get hold of the Id which has Admin access and try making these changes then.

It is highly unlikely that you are not getting an option to link another account in GA (with Admin Access) unless it is a bug at Google's end. Do try this avenue and let us know if it helps.

Here is another thread on linking multiple AdWords accounts to GA. Do give this a read too.

Link: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Basics-for-New-Advertisers/Linking-multiple-analytics-accoun...

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harminder S
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Hi Harminder,

If I've got your question right... Analytics account 1 - > linked with AdWords account 1 (now not in use)
AdWords account 2 was created and you need to link this to the Analytics account 1.
You should not have problem as linking multiple adwords accounts to Analytics is allowed now.

step 1: Ensure that the Analytics account 1 ID has admin access on AdWords account 2.
step 2: link adwords account 2 to analytics account 1 using the following steps:
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704341?hl=en
This should solve your issue.

Hope this helps!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Shweta,
Even I was also zero down to steps u wrote but even Google adword support insisting the things those are only in link given but they don't emphasis on step2.
But unluckily i was unable to do so because of some glitches in google inter-phase happens few year back. Adword account 1 is not cancelled so i could not able perform step 1.
Even google is not have the solution for this the account billing section was stopped working and since then it is not ope ratable.
Thanks for getting exact to the problem it not solve my problem but else could benefit from it