AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ads not showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When I test my keywords on my PC and iPhone I can see the ads. However, that is not the case with the iPad. My ads will not show on the iPad. I tried it on google chrome and safari
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads not showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Paulnk,

Welcome to the community...!

Two queries

1. Are you using new enhanced campaign.

2. Are you targeting 'All devices' with your campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm not sure about the enhanced campaign, but I do have it selected for all devices.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you are targeting all devices there shouldn't be a problem, especially as it is appearing on desktop.

Can you clear cookies from your browser and check again?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did a hard restart and cleared all cookies. It still does not show up. But it is still showing up on my iPhone. So it is still working. --- Thank you, Paul Karanick 714.803.9692

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Paul,

Please note that your ad delivery depends upon many factors like your daily budget, your ad rotation settings, your ad delivery settings etc.. It might not happen you see your ad everytime when you search. 

Most importantly, I won't advice you to look for your ads on live Google search because this is going to hurt your own numbers like impressions, CTR etc... You should go for Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool to look for real time results on Google:-

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363?hl=en

Just a thought!

Pankaj