AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ads are running but no clicks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Can you help me please? my ads is running but i do not get any clicks, around 2-3 clicks for a day, but my daily budget is 300 and bid is 3-4 $. Can you help me please? probably i put something wrong

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ads are running but no clicks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there - if you go to the keywords-tab, and hover over the little balloons there, what are the quality scores on average for your keywords? You can also include the column "quality scores" by clicking Columns > Customize columns, and add Quality score to see this kind of information.

In that same pop-up, you can click "ad preview and diagnosis". If you run a couple of those for several of your keywords for the location you are targeting, what is it telling you? Maybe that will give us some clues.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Mongolian,

Thank you for your post. You may want to check your Adwords account for any recent messages regarding your ads not running. Your ads may be paused if your ads or billing information have violated the Adwords Policy. If you believe your account has been disapproved incorrectly, please use this link to contact Adwords Support: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi
Dear as you stated you get only 2-3 clicks,I am afraid if your ad is compelling to the users,try making 2-3 different copies(compelling by adding call to action) and moreover is the choice of keywords is relevant and if yes and then try using more relevant keywords,may be you are short of keywords,you can use keyword planner for help,try to check competition for the keywords you are using.
Yes as Ivan said quality score is one of the major factors you should notice.
Moreover try using Delivery method as "Accelerated" which may help you a lot.
Thank you.