AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

add not visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

today i made a campaign for the fist time .. this morning it was there .. now it isnt due to my budget ,, but till now there was not one click !! my budget is 10 euro por day and i set my click on 40 cent ,...

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: add not visible

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Margeeth

because of your budget your advert may not show all the time. However, by the end of the day it should be used if people are typing in your keywords.

Wait until tomorrow and see how much of your budget you have used.

Kind regards

Feilim

Re: add not visible

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi margreeth v,

Reporting impressions and clicks in AdWords is not real time, but apparently budget reporting is. Your budget for the day may have been used, but you're not seeing the clicks reported yet.

If you made your first campaign this morning, it may be under review, or the account could be under review. What the status of your ad(s)?

For a search campaign with text ads, it can take a day to be approved. Meantime, you should have a status of eligible. That means it should run on Google, but not search partners. Display campaigns do not show until the have an approved status.

Best of Luck!
Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords