AdWords
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ad preview tool with no results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i'm not getting any results on my ad preview tool, although i'm logged in adwords

does anybody have the same issue?

thanks

rui

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ad preview tool with no results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Rui,

Welcome to the adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

Please go to the keywords level and hover over the mouse on the Bubble of keywords that will give the reasons, why your ad is not showing.

You can also follow the below link for more info about why your ad is not showing?

http://www.gstatic.com/ads/learn/en/whereismyad.pdf
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rakesh,
first of all thank you for your prompt feedback
i've tried everything, through tools, through Ad Preview and Diagnosis option at the keyword level, even tried not being logged in on adwords

the problem is that i'm not seeing the SERP results at all
i get the Yes as result for my queries, meaning that i'm showing for that query, but i can't see my ad or any other ad

thanks
rui

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Rui. Do you mean that you cannot see the Organic listings or Paid listings? Or just that you can't see your own paid listing?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Rui,

Could you try to preview with a few different browsers?

Same problem on all?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Joe
i can't see neither organic or paid listings
just a blank page, with the preview options on the top but the SERP is blank, just with the typical preview image as watermark

thanks
rui

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello Rui,

Is there a screenshot that you can share with us publicly here?

If I am not mistaken, you are saying that Ad Preview Tool is not showing you the google search results in the bottom section of the screen and only telling whether the ad is showing or not. Is that correct?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Remus,
yes, i got the same problem in all browsers
the only thing that i can see is the fact of everybody in the office is accessing through the same IP address and Google might be blocking us, but still just a theory of mine at this stage

thanks
rui

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi Rui,

I think you are bang on here. It could be due to the same IP requesting large number of repeated queries on Google and Google blocking it by saying SORRY. I have seen it happening at my office as well. So the alternative could be to switch the IP and then see if you can get the tool going or not.

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That sounds right. Are you able to access Google.com? I've been in places where Google.com was blocked and they at least told me on google.com that they blocked me.