AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

ad not showing on mobile phone and all devices are selected help!!!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have selected all devices and ad not showing on mobile phone  but will show on desktop and ipod please help

thanks mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: ad not showing on mobile phone and all devices are selected help!!!!

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello 

I'll suggest you to create separate camapign for mobile ads, so that you can have more control on campaign. You can bid higher for keywords and can choose specific opertaing system, devices and keywords for your mobile campaign. 

Few things you need to check are:

Your website should be mobile friendly, you can check this at Howtogomo 

Mobile ads have different ads text format, so if you are using same ads text for dektop and mobile, there are some chances your ads will not show for mobiles

If you are advertisng is US, mobiles ads bids are quite higher than desktop CPC ads, so you need to bid higher your keywords

Kindly read create a mobile specific campaign  article for mobile campaign best practices.

Dinesh
My Blog

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mike,

Welcome to Adwords community!

Make sure your website is mobile device compatible.

You can go with an alternate Devices setting option under "Let me choose" you can select all three devices Desktop and laptop computers, Mobile devices with full browsers, Tablets with full browsers also you can select under "Advanced mobile and tablet options".

Thanks

Brijesh

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello 

I'll suggest you to create separate camapign for mobile ads, so that you can have more control on campaign. You can bid higher for keywords and can choose specific opertaing system, devices and keywords for your mobile campaign. 

Few things you need to check are:

Your website should be mobile friendly, you can check this at Howtogomo 

Mobile ads have different ads text format, so if you are using same ads text for dektop and mobile, there are some chances your ads will not show for mobiles

If you are advertisng is US, mobiles ads bids are quite higher than desktop CPC ads, so you need to bid higher your keywords

Kindly read create a mobile specific campaign  article for mobile campaign best practices.

Dinesh
My Blog

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello mike,

Your Welcome to Adwords community!

First of all make sure that your website is compatible with mobile plateform.

People use mobile devices differently than desktop computers, so it probably won't surprise you that people also interact differently with ads on mobile devices than those on desktop computers. Setting up a separate mobile ad campaign helps ensure that your ads can be as effective as possible.

Mobile-specific campaigns are designed for high-end mobile devices with full Internet browsers, such as Android devices and iPhones.

Kindly visit below link, Hope it will help you to understand.

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2549054

Thanks
Anchal