AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

about my ad traffic problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am creating a google adword account and some ads but they all are enable but don't have any traffic why please help me ???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashoknegi14
September 2015

Re: about my ad traffic problem

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

As well as checking your Ads and Keywords are approved, you should also check ...

1) That you've enabled both at Campaign and AdGroup level. If you've enabled at Campaign level, but not also at AdGroup level, Ads won't show.

2) That your CPC is high enough to be competitive. I've witness plenty of examples where people setup campaigns with minimum CPC during development, and forget to increase before going live. It may be that your CPC is to low.

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Ashok negi

Please check your ads and keyowrds are approved or not.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author ashoknegi14
September 2015

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

As well as checking your Ads and Keywords are approved, you should also check ...

1) That you've enabled both at Campaign and AdGroup level. If you've enabled at Campaign level, but not also at AdGroup level, Ads won't show.

2) That your CPC is high enough to be competitive. I've witness plenty of examples where people setup campaigns with minimum CPC during development, and forget to increase before going live. It may be that your CPC is to low.