AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

about kentcpw.co.in

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have built my campaign, set the keywords, filled in the billing information, bought credits and set a daily budget. But the ads simply don't show up. When I check to see why in the Ad Preview and Diagnosis page, it shows that "your campaign budget doesn't enable additional spending today" being that absolutly nobody has clicked or seen my ad and all my credits are intact. How is this possible? My ad is based on CPC and the bids are set to automatic. But the situation still makes no sense. I've seen that alot o people have this same problem but have yet found a solution. And yes, the ad is stated as "approved". Can somebody help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Irshad A
September 2015

Re: about kentcpw.co.in

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Irshad,

Good evening!! I understood your concern but I am unable to answer you without reviewing your Adwords Campaign.

Regards,

Umesh Raj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

First, I would suggest that you check the Ads tab of your campaign to make sure your ads have made it through the approval process.  Your ads should show Active or Eligible in the Status column.

Second, check the Billing tab of your campaign to make certain your billing information is now showing that there are any problems.

Forgive me for asking, but are you certain you've entered a realistic daily spending cap?  The message you're describing sounds to me like one that would be seen when the daily spending cap is so low that only one or two clicks can be paid for. This is, essentially, the same as shutting your campaign down before it starts.

You say your bids are set to "automatic" which means that your keywords could be active to trigger your ads, but if the automatic bid that the system tries to set meets or exceeds your daily spending cap for the entire campaign, then the system won't be able to actually show your ads.

Make sense?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Umesh R, it is against Community Guidelines to post for self-promotional reasons. Please do not ask Community members to contact you off the forum.

Irshad, this is a public forum visited by people from all over the world. Please be very cautious about contacting people who want to speak to you somewhere other than the forum. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Irshad,

Good evening!! I understood your concern but I am unable to answer you without reviewing your Adwords Campaign.

Regards,

Umesh Raj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Good morning.

First, I would suggest that you check the Ads tab of your campaign to make sure your ads have made it through the approval process.  Your ads should show Active or Eligible in the Status column.

Second, check the Billing tab of your campaign to make certain your billing information is now showing that there are any problems.

Forgive me for asking, but are you certain you've entered a realistic daily spending cap?  The message you're describing sounds to me like one that would be seen when the daily spending cap is so low that only one or two clicks can be paid for. This is, essentially, the same as shutting your campaign down before it starts.

You say your bids are set to "automatic" which means that your keywords could be active to trigger your ads, but if the automatic bid that the system tries to set meets or exceeds your daily spending cap for the entire campaign, then the system won't be able to actually show your ads.

Make sense?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Umesh R, it is against Community Guidelines to post for self-promotional reasons. Please do not ask Community members to contact you off the forum.

Irshad, this is a public forum visited by people from all over the world. Please be very cautious about contacting people who want to speak to you somewhere other than the forum. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*