AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube search Ads not working

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi All,

In one of my Video campaign, I am using around 200 keywords and targeting Youtube only for search.
While searching these keywords, I am getting my Ads only on few keywords. Campaign is not limited due to budget (accelerated delivery mode), as i can check that there is not a single day when I spent my
whole Daily budget. Also the CPV i am getting charged is around Rs.5 but I kept the Max CPV to Rs.15.
 Any idea Why I am not getting my Ads on all the keywords ?
 Please suggest what changes I can do to make my Ads visible on all the keywords till the budget dont
get exhausted.

Regards

Puneet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Youtube search Ads not working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Could be a number of reasons;

• Most likely you are bidding too low; 
  • Are you using more than one targeting method?
  • Furthermore; since on YouTube search broad match KWs are used - I would suggest to reduce the number significantly
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi @MosheTLV,
Thanks for your reply.
Low bidding can't be a reason as i am getting charged around Rs.5 and I kept the Max CPV to Rs.15. Please suggest if you want me to increase it some more, that will not be an issue.

Secondly I am using only one targeting method that is Contextual targeting based on keywords only, so it's not getting clashed with other targeting.

Lastly as I said i kept around 250 keywords but my Ad is getting triggered on 10-12 keywords. If i will reduce the number to lets say 50, is there any chance that i will get my Ad on all those 50 keywords ?

Waiting for your reply on this.

Regards
Puneet

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
In my view you are using too many keywords - since these are in broad match.
20 should do the job. Though you are saying that the bid and the budget are OK; - they still could be low relative to other advertisers competing.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi puneet i suggest you to choose some of your keywords which you feel are most relevant to your business goal and put them in flexible bid strategy you can refer this link below
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2979071?hl=en
Hope it help you
Regards
Zameer