AdWords
968 members online now
968 members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Your one-stop-shop for Enhanced Campaigns resources

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 1
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Can you imagine your life without a smartphone, tablet, or computer? These days, we live lives across multiple devices. With the recent Google Adwords enhanced campaigns launch Google wants to help you to better manage your campaigns and budgets in this multi-device world.

These resources are a good place to start to learn more about how to get started and make the most of enhanced campaigns:

If you are more of a visual learner, you might want to watch these recorded videos:

Want to know what the AdWords Community Top Contributors and senior members wrote about enhanced campaigns?

Interested to find out how enhanced campaigns can help you to reach more customers? If you haven’t upgraded your AdWords account yet, you can do it now. All you need to do is click on the blue 'Try It Now' button and click on the notification message in your AdWords account.

Zee
G+
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your one-stop-shop for Enhanced Campaigns resources

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Great resource Zee! Can I just say to anyone looking at this and thinking "omg how am I going to get to grips with all that", you are not alone.

I thought this for about a month and in all honesty was too scared to give it a go (because I liked the way it was and don't like change). However, in the last few weeks I've started upgrading almost every campaign I manage and I can tell you that it's not as scary or complicated as it sounds. In fact, pretty soon you will start to see for yourselves how beneficial and interesting the new features are.

All there is to it in the first instance is hitting the 'upgrade' button and then setting your mobile bid adjustment. After that, all the other changes (such as upgrading ad extensions like sitelinks and call extensions) are entirely optional and you can do at your leisure.

Good luck all and thanks for the excellent guides Zee!

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi Jack,

You are right. Sometimes too many resources can be a bit overwhelming. I'm glad you shared your personal experience.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi zee.

When will I be able to adjust the bid for tablet devices?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Wish there was some definitive word from G as to what they are going to do with this enhanced fiasco and mobile ads. The only people this seems to benefit is G. Mobile campaigns are a farce, at best. Want a mobile campaign??? Sorry, but you have to make text search ads and pay for them, when you don't want them. Want text and mobile ad's for the same demographics??? Sorry, but you have to create separate campaigns, but with ad's for the other, in each campaign. What a pain...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for this Zee! Also for those who need to dive in further into Enhanced Campaigns, DudaMobile has created "The Ultimate Enhanced Campaigns Resource" guide with things like infographics, FAQs, webinars, videos, presentations and upgrade 101 links on Google's new AdWords initiative. You can find the great resource here. Feel free to share as well:

http://blog.dudamobile.com/the-ultimate-adwords-enhanced-campaigns-resource/

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing, Ray!
Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No problem. We also want to make sure everyone's aware of the rollover that's happening today. If there's any additional places that would be great for sharing the link, feel free to let me know. It's important everyone is educated about optimizing their AdWords Campaigns! Smiley Happy