AdWords
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

You have defined too many time period in one day. You can only define 6 time periods in one day.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Google AdWords Ad schedule Overview:

By default, eligible ads may be shown at any time within a 24-hour day, any day of the week. Use the ad scheduling options below to select more specific days and times your ads can appear. But when I am trying to define time period more than 6 time periods in one day its not allowing and showing this error "You have defined too many time period in one day. You can only define 6 time periods in one day."

Best,

Raheel

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raheel
October 2016

Re: You have defined too many time period in one day. You can only define 6 time periods in one day.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Raheel unfortunately that's currently the limit on the number of separate schedule periods you can have per day, 6.

To be honest, I've rarely found any great need for more than 6 periods per day; most changes throughout a day could be covered by that and if they can't, if you have very clear data-driven changes that happen more than 6 times in a day, you'll need to use more than one Campaign. So, for example, have a Campaign for 00:00 to 12:00 and another for 12:00 to 24:00, each of which can then be split 6 times.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: You have defined too many time period in one day. You can only define 6 time periods in one day.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Jon,

Thanks for your assistance, but already have 30 search camps and 17 shopping camps each search camp has 50k+ keywords some have 100k+ or more keywords can't create mimic just for schedule which double my daily optimization work. Ssshhhuu!!!

Thanks,
Raheel

Sent from my iPhone

You have defined too many time period in one day. You can only define 6 time periods in one day.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

hi Raheel, 

what about just optimizing the best possible times and sticking to just 5?

regards,

Zaby

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Dear Zaby,

New York, NY, USA is 3 hours ahead of California, USA what to do for this as (google support always suggests create different regional base Camps or accordingly! double Ssshhuuu!!!)