AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Yahoo in showing AdWords display ads?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

I was just doing some cleanup in some automatic placements and noticed that "yahoo.com" was in there. Is this just new to me?

I thought the whole point of the Yahoo Bing Network was so that they could display ads on their own platform. How/why was Google allowed to display on the Yahoo property? Is Yahoo having trouble finding advertisers from BingAds?.... haha.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Yahoo in showing AdWords display ads?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Joe,

Thanks for the posting. We are always interested in feedback from the community, especially from Rising Stars. As you may already know, Google does not publish the full list of Search partners. However the list is constantly updated. So I would not be surprised if we added a search partner who was previously not on our list. Our own Top Contributor, Theresa Zook, posted a thread discussing the Google Search Partner list that you may find informative. You can read it here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Improve-results/Where-do-I-find-a-list-of-Google-Search-Part...