AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.6K members online now
5.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong address for one of businesses I advertise

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello ALL,

I advertise a few of my clients' products/services online, including on AdWords. However, I have had calls from a couple of my clients complaining that their AdWords listing display wrong address! I need to fix this problem ASAP! Is there any URL to help fix this? I appreciate ANY help in advance.

David

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Wrong address for one of businesses I advertise

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi David,

are you referring the location extension in AdWords here? If yes this is taken from Google my business database, You may want to check GMB listing data first to understand whats the issue is

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nisal,

GMB settings aside (I'm working on this), how an agents like me (providing maintenance to multiple small businesses) could make sure that each campaign is set for a particular business with their info. rather than others' info. displayed under their display ads? Do you have any resource I may get help before loosing more...!

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hi David,

Sorry I'm still bit confused about this. You can set filters for each campaigns to show different addresses if you have multiple properties in GMB account, However in end it will always only show the information available in the GMB account only. you can't manually edit adwords location extension data, it always take data from GMB