AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong States- Budget limited or exhausted

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

The Campaign Daily budget is $50 and today, total spend is $3.44. 

Diagonsis tool says Some Keywords is showing but for some it show limited by budget. How is it possible?

Even if reports updated in 3 hours, how can it utilize all remaining budget in this time.

Setting- Delivery Method- show ads evenely over time.

What can be the possible reason. Targeting to US.

==============

As per Pankaj Suggestion below, I reduced the bid by more than 50% for each adgroup, still getting the same issue.

Campaign Budget= $50

Adgroups Bid= $2 ( earlier $5)

TOday Total Cost= $3.44

Its a new account which I started yesterday with a single campaign and added few more adgroups today.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Wrong States- Budget limited or exhausted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Anil,

Adwords look at the campaign performance for the last 15 days (one of the metrics) and then come up with a recommended budget, where you could possibly increase the impression share and other metrics for your respective campaign. 

Possible reason for diagnosis to show that could be that your keywords could attract higher amount of traffic but due to the current budget, it is limited and ads are not often shown.

You could try reducing the max bid for your keywords so as to accomodate the advertising cost of keywords within that limit.

You could also look at the recommended budget and see if that need some changes around.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Anil,

Limited by budget means your daily budget is lower than the recommended amount becuse of that your Ads are regularly not showing as often as they could.

for more detail about limited by budget you can view this link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=118298

If your budget is not consumed then you can change your Delivery Method show ads evenely over time to Accelerated: Show ads as quickly as reasonably possible.

Just a thought of mine!

Thanks
Anchal

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Anil,

Adwords look at the campaign performance for the last 15 days (one of the metrics) and then come up with a recommended budget, where you could possibly increase the impression share and other metrics for your respective campaign. 

Possible reason for diagnosis to show that could be that your keywords could attract higher amount of traffic but due to the current budget, it is limited and ads are not often shown.

You could try reducing the max bid for your keywords so as to accomodate the advertising cost of keywords within that limit.

You could also look at the recommended budget and see if that need some changes around.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Anil,

Limited by budget means your daily budget is lower than the recommended amount becuse of that your Ads are regularly not showing as often as they could.

for more detail about limited by budget you can view this link:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=118298

If your budget is not consumed then you can change your Delivery Method show ads evenely over time to Accelerated: Show ads as quickly as reasonably possible.

Just a thought of mine!

Thanks
Anchal

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Anil,

Even I am facing the same problem for one of my campaign that is targeting to UK. I reached daily budget limit weeks back and after that I reduced bids for the keywords. Still warning is their "Limited By Budget" even when I am not consuming my daily budget now. Although my ads are running and getting impressions and clicks. Smiley Happy

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Neha..
This is what I am asking here. There is already budget available for the campaign. There are also some other issue, like showing 25 ads disapproved in 2 different account, but all are approved. (Using MCC).

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Again Anil,

Yeah I have seen many other threads on disapprovds ads too. Same like you are facing. Thankfully, my ads are approved and running. I am not seeing any disapproved ads warning. Reason could be that busness model I am advertising completly follow adwords policies.

I don't know what could be possible reason for this, my first guess is "it can be bug" Smiley Happy . That's only a guess!! 

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Anil,

Same issue i am also facing Ads disapproved (25+) in 2 different accounts. But the think is that 25 in both Smiley Tongue....

May be disapproval ads are excisting in paused adgroup/campaign thats why we are not able to see them.

Just a thought!

Anchal

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi guys,

Ad Disapproval Alert message on the campaigns tab has already been taken into consideration and Zee is already following this. You can look at the details in this thread.

Pankaj

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Anchal,

Let me explain ad issue... The 25 Disapproved ads was showing for a clients account earlier but none of his ads was actually disapproved. Its for 3 days.

Yesterday, I add one more account in my MCC and the new account also start showing exact same notification of 25 Disapproved ads, even new accounts has less then 10 ads total. How is it posible Smiley Happy

Anil

Anchal wrote:

Hi Anil,

Same issue i am also facing Ads disapproved (25+) in 2 different accounts. But the think is that 25 in both Smiley Tongue....

May be disapproval ads are excisting in paused adgroup/campaign thats why we are not able to see them.

Just a thought!

Anchal

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
So i can be a BUG as Neha and Pankaj explained...Smiley Happy

Best of Luck Anil!

Thanks
Anchal