AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Wrong Business Address and Phone Number on text ad

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day, I cannot find an up-to-date feed for this issue.

I manage various Google Business Locations and Brand pages alongside websites. I used Google Adwords to create a text ad for one client and a different client's physical address and phone number is showing on that ad which was not showing on the preview. I have not created any campaigns for that client and their website addresses have nothing to do with each other. I cannot find where to turn this option off. Please help??!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Wrong Business Address and Phone Number on text ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Donovan G,

When you manage multiple GMB locations and use the location extension with AdWords, you have to use labels to tell AdWords which location to use so that only the right location will appear. 

If you open AdWords and click on Ad Extensions tab and then change the drop down menu to Location Extensions... you will be able to remove what you have now and then start over with adding the correct business. Please review this information to learn more about this great feature.

Kind Regards,

James