AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Windows 10 and AdWords editor Font Issues

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I recently moved to a Windows 10 machine and I find that the font on AdWords editor is very small to read. Other apps have a normal font size and are working fine. Anyone facing similar problems? Any workaround. I'm on a HP Envy 13 Inch Laptop.

Thanks,

Chetan

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chetan J
February 2016

Re: Windows 10 and AdWords editor Font Issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chetan J

That's a problem with Windows 10 somehow. Not just AdWords editor, you will gradually come across several applications that have resolution issues on Windows 10. You can adjust your font scaling settings under display settings on your new Windows. At least that's what I have done and seem to be a good fix for now.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chetan J
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Chetan J

That's a problem with Windows 10 somehow. Not just AdWords editor, you will gradually come across several applications that have resolution issues on Windows 10. You can adjust your font scaling settings under display settings on your new Windows. At least that's what I have done and seem to be a good fix for now.

Thanks
Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Tweeter

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks @Ratan-Jha. Really bad that there are resolution issues on Windows 10. Time to move back to my mac Smiley Wink