AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Will enabling Mobile preference stop sitelinks from showing on other devices?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey there!

I'm new to the community and I'm posting this question that I believe hasn't been covered in other topics.

My doubt is regarding sitelinks and their mobile preference option. If it is true that I can use the same sitelinks on all devices, will ticking the "Mobile" option disable them from showing on all but Mobile? With the small remark that for my campaign Mobile and Desktop/Tablet sitelinks are expected to have the same performance, therefore I prefer not to create special ones for each.

Thanks in advance!

Boryana

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Boryana
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Boryana;

No. "Mobile optimized" will alter the sitelinks a bit (if needed) to fit for mobile devices (with a small display). It will  continue to be shown also on desktops.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Boryana
November 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Boryana;

No. "Mobile optimized" will alter the sitelinks a bit (if needed) to fit for mobile devices (with a small display). It will  continue to be shown also on desktops.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks, Moshe! That throws new light for my optimization efforts and definitely solves my doubt.