AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Will Google Ad Preview show an ad if the budget has been already met?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to understand how my daily budget affects the visibility of my ads. The ad preview tool always shows the ad up but actual searches (not just me) do not.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will Google Ad Preview show an ad if the budget has been already m

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;

The tool to check the percentage of lost impressions  due to low budget is the lost impression share (column);

Read more:

Tracking impression share

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Currently we do our google ads through our online host. I don't have access to this information and have requested it, however I'm still curious about Google Ad Preview Tool.

Thanks for the help

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

If you are signed into your account (which I understand you are not at the moment) you can view an average cost per click paid by all advertisers for a given keyword. (For ads shown on the first page)

However, you need to sign into the account to have access to this data. On the external tool this info is not available.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’