AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why was Reporting tab removed from Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 1
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Why exactly did Google removed the reporting section from Reports and tools? I use to use it a lot. I am aware that we can fetch reports from the existing pages, but still that section was easier to manage and report. It was a one-stop thing for any sort of report you need.

This popular discussion was copied from the former Help Forum.

Top Contributor, AdWiser replied:
I don't know the reason which led to the Reports tab being removed. But I do know that a Reports section still exists, accessible via the link in the left column, under All online campaigns and Shared library. Basically you can create a report from anywhere in your account where the "download report" icon is present, and then all of them are found there, in the Reports section. Did you notice the Reports link? Is there anything else from the former Report section that you feel is missing? 
Cheers,
Calin
Zee
G+
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why was Reporting tab removed from Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Another excellent place to find helpful reports is the Dimensions tab

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

Re: Why was Reporting tab removed from Adwords?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks a lot for that information