AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why there is no Similar audiences in RLSA Campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello all,

I would want to create some RLSA campaign, but when i click on Audiences and then Targeting and Remarketing, there is no Similar Audiences, and only my standart Remarketing lists.And there is no checkbox "Show Similar Audiences".
Can you tell me why, and how can i create RLSA Campaign with Similar Audiences.

Greetings

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why there is no Similar audiences in RLSA Campaign?

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Welcome to the Community,

As it is written in the help page for this feature, it is available in the Display Network only, please read from here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2676774?hl=en

similar-to.png

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SMSEM
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
In Addition to Adrian's reply, remember that the intent of RLSA is to show ads to users visited your site, and continue to search about the service / product . Not to "similar audiences" . The latter is targeted using different methods.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, Welcome to the Community,

As it is written in the help page for this feature, it is available in the Display Network only, please read from here :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2676774?hl=en

similar-to.png

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author SMSEM
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
In Addition to Adrian's reply, remember that the intent of RLSA is to show ads to users visited your site, and continue to search about the service / product . Not to "similar audiences" . The latter is targeted using different methods.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’