AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why showing only 3 Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Guys,

Issue is in my phone call conversion tracking. The total number of calls made by visitor is 8 but in conversion that is showing only 3 conversion. I had set phone call conversion time 30 sec. , So in my point of view adwords should show 7 conversion. Why this is happening ?. Please see image and let me know.

original.jpg

1. After 3-4 days they are still showing only 3 conversion. So i think that is not data refresh issue.

2. We configure to track all conversions. So that is also not a issue.

Please let me other regions why this happening ?

Thanks,

Pavan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why showing only 3 Conversions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Pawan,

It depends on what conversion action you chose while setting up your conversion action.

conversionaction.jpg

If you opted for the first option, you will see conversions only from your ads. In the report which you are referring, the actual conversions would be only 3. You got 4 calls from the ads, but 1 of them does not fall into category of conversion because its call duration is less than what you indicated for the conversion. 

My advise, if you would like to count those manually-dialed-calls as well for conversions, get ahead to set up conversions for it so that AdWords can count them as conversions for you. Choose the second option from the list while doing your setup. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Re: Why showing only 3 Conversions

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Ratan,

Thanks for your response.

Please see following images.

1. I have already configure Call from website Conversion and its showing 3 conversion and that is not from ads.

calls.jpg

2. In following image you can see total calls is 12 and google showing 6 conversion. How can that possible ?

6.jpg

Please understand issue and why this happening daily.

Thanks,

Pavan