AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why not getting any impression ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have set up a remarketing ad campaign about 3 days ago and so far got 0 impressions. I saw the list size and its 48, i read that you won't get impressions if its below 100 so perhaps this is the issue. In this case what can I do to increase the list size?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why not getting any impression ??

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Gil A,
You should work on driving more customers to your website to try and increase the list size. Try different variations of your campaign, or different keywords to try and boost traffic.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Gil A,

Is your remarketing tag across all pages of the site? If it is only targeting on page then your audience and list size with be smaller.

Melanie

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi KathleenG,

I have the same issue, my remarketing list size is big enough, there is no impression at all since launched campaign and i tried to remove the list, then got the impression immediately, but once put the list back, ads stopped displaying...what can i do in this case? thanks!

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager

Hi Hang g,

Can you please check the following things:

Your Ads: Check that your ads in this campaign are set up and approved. I would also recommend having all ad sizes in your campaign so when you win the auction, you are not missing out on showing your ad just because you do not have the format the publisher has specified on their website.

After checking your ads and list size there are two other thing

Your List Size: As you said, you have a big enough list size, but it's always a good idea to double check.

Your targeting options: Visit the Display Network tab and click into "Interests and Remarketing" and verify that there are active user lists set to "Target & Bid".

Screen Shot 2014-06-25 at 11.25.11.png

Bids: You need to sometimes bid agressivly to get started on the display network with remarketing to win the auction. Please ensure you have a generous bid when starting off and you can slowly bring it down over time.

Kathleen

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi KathleenG :

I checked again my settings as instructed and rised the bid, hope it 'll work, thanks for your solution!

Han gao