AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why my daily budget is not consuming completely?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running a campaign of software outsource services. I have been set up the daily budget of $100 but it's not getting consumed by adwords completely. I am using exact, phrase and broad modifier type keywords in my adgroups and i have around 160 keywords in my 7 adgroups. Some of my adgroups are not getting clicks and impressions. What should i have to do to get more clicks?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why my daily budget is not consuming completely?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi SoftProdigy M,

Welcome.I will suggest you to check the followings:

• Check your ad copies status and make sure that they are approved.
  • Also check your keywords whether the keywords have enough search volume. diagnosis the keyword list.
  • Go to the keyword tab.In the Status column hover the mouse over the speech bubble.There you will find out exact reason behind this problem.You will also get suggestions there.

or

If you have search campaign then you may also try Ad Preview and Diagnosis Tool to find out the reason.

Thanks,

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey SoftProdigy,

a few things here:

1. you should not be looking at using your entire budget. AdWords helps you get more visibility.. you should aim at getting it from the right keywords/places

2. I agree with Shuva, if your account is new, make sure that your ad copies are approved and you are showing up for all of your keywords.

3. You could improve positions for your keywords by bidding higher if you like.

4. Check your negative keywords and check if you are not blocking any of your keyword(the diagnosis tool will help with that)

5. Ensure you have customised and relevant ads for each of your adgroup themes. Increasing relevance will help  improve CTRs.

6. If you stil need more visibility - you could try running your ads on the Google Display Network

7. If you are already doing that - try topic targeting or Interest Category Marketing.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shweta,

Thanks for your time you gave to wrote up an answer of my question.

My all adcopies and keywords are approved by adwords and my QS of keywords is higher than 5 and i am also bidding for first position on first page. Avg. CPC of my keywords are around $11.

I don't want to use the display networds ads as they are not much intended for conversions. My primary focus is on conversions for my outsource solutions.

I am a provider of various software outsourcing solutions like web development, web design, mobile outsourcing etc. My keywords and adgroups are tightly bound around these terms.

I am using the keywords in exact, phrase and broad modifier matches. Now i added some keywords in broad match too but i am afraid of low CTR for broad match keywords.

Please suggest me what should i have to do next?

Regards

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Shuva,

Thanks for writing back. As i stated in my earlier reply that my all adcopies and keywords are active and eligible to run on adwords.

My keywords are fine with all aspects for diagnosis tool and i also getting 100% search share impression rates in dimensions.

Today i added some more keywords and can you please suggest me when should i suppose to get leads for my campaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi SoftProdigy M,
I ran into the same problem. Have you found an explanation since your last message?
Cheers,

Community Manager
# 7
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies.

If anyone has a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question or comment.

This will help other forum members to both see and understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

Thanks!