Why my ads did not have adta when using display planner[ Edited ]
December 2013 - last edited December 2013
Hi Dear Community Member,
I am trying using display planner to optimize our ads performance. It supports custom topics, user interests, and some mobile apps & wesites. All our ads are displayed on mobile phone, so I exclude all websites. And i copy the plan list to my exsiting ad group of compaign. The interests, topics & plancements of the ad group are all targeted and bid. However, i still do not see any data now. What happened ?
Can someone give me a deatil explannation? Thank you every much!
Re: Why my ads did not have adta when using display planner
Thank you for posting on our forum. Can you please confirm that all the ads in the campaign are showing eligible status? If they are not, what status is it showing? (see list of ad status below for help)
We give your ad one of several approval statuses during and after our review to see if it complies with our advertising policies.
Statuses that can allow your ad to run:
- Approved -- Ad complies with our policies, so it's allowed to show for all audiences.
- Serving (video ads) -- A video ad is approved to appear on YouTube.
Statuses that can allow your ad to run with limitations:
- Eligible -- Ad is still being reviewed, but it can show on Google search pages in the meantime.
- Approved (limited) -- Ad can run, but not in all situations due to policy restrictions such as those around trademark use and gambling ads.
- Approved (non-family) -- Ad can run, but not in all situations due to restrictions on content that we consider "non-family safe."
- Approved (adult) -- Ad can run, but not in all situations due to restrictions on adult content.
Statuses that can prevent your ad from running:
- Under review -- Ad is still being reviewed and can't show until it's been approved.
- Not yet serving (video ads) -- A video ad is not yet approved to appear on YouTube but is under review.
- Disapproved -- Ad cannot run as it is now because it violates AdWords policy.
- Site suspended -- Ad cannot run because the webpage it promotes violates AdWords policy.
- Not serving (video ads) -- All formats (headline, description, video, etc.) of the video ad have been disapproved.
- With issues (video ads) -- One or more of a video ad's formats are marked as "Disapproved" or "Approved (limited)."