AdWords
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why my ads are appearing in the bottom while no any ads on the top?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello guys,

Why my ads are appearing in the bottom while no any ads on the top?

I mean I have added a new ad in Arabic Language targetting people who speak Arabic in London.

But when I search for one of the keywords on google.co.uk  my ads are on the bottom only, while on the top and right side there is not any ads (in general)

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why my ads are appearing in the bottom while no any ads on the top

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI hajjar

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think you will find the following articles useful-

Getting your ads above Google search results

Getting your ads to show on first page

The articles discuss how to improve your quality score and look at your bids, thus improving your ad rank. Your ad rank is what decides where on the page you appear. There are also instructions to add columns to see your first page bid est. and top of page bid estimate, so you will have a guideline for your bidding.

Also, please use the ad preview tool to search for your ads, performing a regular search can cause you to accumilate ad impressions and your ctr will be affected.

I hope this helps you, good luck!

Kind regards

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why my ads are appearing in the bottom while no any ads on the top

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI hajjar

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

I think you will find the following articles useful-

Getting your ads above Google search results

Getting your ads to show on first page

The articles discuss how to improve your quality score and look at your bids, thus improving your ad rank. Your ad rank is what decides where on the page you appear. There are also instructions to add columns to see your first page bid est. and top of page bid estimate, so you will have a guideline for your bidding.

Also, please use the ad preview tool to search for your ads, performing a regular search can cause you to accumilate ad impressions and your ctr will be affected.

I hope this helps you, good luck!

Kind regards