AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why is Google's Customer Service so awful?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was just wondering why Google has such horrible customer service. It's so hard to find any contact information from the company, it takes so long to hear back from them, and at least for me, I hardly ever get reliable answers from them.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Why is Google's Customer Service so awful?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Ryan,
You can contact the AdWords team during most business hours via the phone, and we are available through live chat support 24x7.

Find your local contact details here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

If you had an interaction that you were not satisfied with, you can log that feedback here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/176378?hl=en

But - is there something I can help with?

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Great question, Ryan. I, too, would like to know...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Same here, horrible experiences. The company is just too big to take care of each customer. It's a monster.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This year-old thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.