AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

Why have multiple remarketing tag on one page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just add one remarketing snippet of code on my website, but when i use google tag assistant to check it ,  I saw 3 remarketing tag was  appeared. how can i fix it ? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Why have multiple remarketing tag on one page

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jeans B,

Thanks for posting! 

You will need to access the code of your website to remove the additional remarketing code.

However, before doing this, double-check that you definitely do not want to use the additional remarketing code for advertising purposes. If it is being used as the targeting method for a separate campaign, and you remove the remarketing code from the site, the campaign will stop running! 

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Jeans B,

Thanks for posting! 

You will need to access the code of your website to remove the additional remarketing code.

However, before doing this, double-check that you definitely do not want to use the additional remarketing code for advertising purposes. If it is being used as the targeting method for a separate campaign, and you remove the remarketing code from the site, the campaign will stop running! 

Hope this helps!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks a lot!